[PnP] Culture List

Scott Adams longshot at cybermax.net
Sun Jun 27 18:30:22 CEST 2004

        A'Ha'Kacili                 -
        A'Korchu                     \
        The Aratad Confederacy        \
        The Assiran                    \
        The Bai'sani                     \
        Ba'Raul                          \  Burton
        Bhamotin                        \
        Caldo                          \
        Empire of Ced                /
        Cerulean Empire             -

        Chiros                        -
        Choshai                        \
        Chunrey                         \
        Clima                            \
        The Confederation of Shanda       - John R
        Dawana                            /
        Dechat                           /
        Dirllar                         /
        The Djakschii                  /
        Djanesborg                    -

        Donara
        The Fomorian Empire
            Aredan
            Ashudan
            Atler
            Kingdom of the East
            Fomoria
            Kingdom of the Islands
            Musira
            Port Doman
            Shestar
            Vahear
            Xan
        The Fierazi Tribes
        The Ghazi
        The Ghiamem
        Goidan
        Gom
        The Helva
        The Humagi
        The Ipanza
        Iravoy
        The Izza
        Ja'xon
        The Kakana
        The Kalem
        The Kameran
        Katai
        The Kazi
        Kirazan
        The Kll'maun
        The Kolari
        Lemasa
        L'p'nth
        Ma'helas
        Marentia
        The Mopazi
        Nerid
        No'mal
        Novarask
        The Nylasa
        The Omavor
        Regis Baya
        The Rizela
        Ro'babza
        The Robari
        The Rogizini Empire
        The Sarghut
        Shiben
        Shurikal
        Taolisa

        Teos                       -
        Thaliba                     \
        The Thalibian Tribes         \
        Ticasi                        \
        The Timbaza                    \ Scott A
        Treaus                         /
        Valheim                       /
        The Vassa                    /
        Zarun                       /
        The Zen'da                 -

That's 30 out of 70 cultures done.  Almost half.  Any others :)

Its important though to keep to the culture book rather than our own
versions of the culture we have in our own game universe.  This way
new players can take it and work with it.  I'll take the last 10.

Might even learn something by reading up on cultures :)