[PnP] Alex - P&P Rights

Scott Kullberg sekullbe at comcast.net
Sun Jun 27 18:44:36 CEST 2004

"Sylverrs_ dragon" <abnaric at hotmail.com> writes:

>    I delay sending the letter until Tuesday. Get me any final feedback
>    you have.

For what it's worth the company is "Wizards of the Coast" not "West
Coast". Probably not a big deal but it'll start you off a bit up.

I don't have any other comments that weren't already on the list; good
luck in the negotiations! With luck WOTC will handle things themselves
rather than passing the buck to Hasbro.

As a data point, Hasbro refused to sell the rights to Advanced Squad
Leader to Curt Schilling (the baseball player) even though he had
several million dollars on hand to pay- but did license him and his
company (Multi-Man Publishing) to republish it and create more
expansions. They're also publishing more of AH's old wargames.

Scott E Kullberg  --><--  sekullbe at comcast.net