[PnP] Powers and Perils Rights

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Thu Mar 11 18:37:18 CET 2004

|| MY PLAN
||     With the aid of the interested volunteers the basic
|| four book Powers and Perils system will be improved and
|| streamlined over the rest of this year. When a final
|| version is agreed upon, I will make the product into a
|| series of e-books.

And the Perilous Lands!  Don't forget the map book, culture book and site
book!

Other than that, it looks like a good start.  I'm interested in seeing what
they respond with.

I am suprised that it enede up with them, though.  I thought Parker Brothers
had the rights?

Burton Choinski
Principal Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-589-4089
fax:      978-589-5903

MatrixOne, Inc.
210 Littleton Rd.
Westford, Ma 01886
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce