[PnP] Powers and Perils Rights

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Mar 16 05:16:19 CET 2004

At 07:46 PM 3/14/04 -0800, you wrote:

>    Actually, gaming is huge here in san diego. Since I moved out here in 92,
> I've gained about a hundred P&P players, myself. Most of them have been
dying
> for a copy of the books, but can't find them (and most are too lazy too look
> at auctions, unfortunately). Still, the percentage isn't important to me, so
> whatever is posed is fine. That is Richards domain, and his prerogative. I
> would love to see this finished, nothing more. If I can contribute (if I
have
> any GOOD ideas), that is an extra for me. Activity will vary local to local,
> but the E-Book idea would make that less of a factor.

With text versions we could hope :)  We had a good gaming community but it has
dried up over the years.  There is still a large core group of gamers out
there
but the hobby shops and comic shops dried up due to bad business deals and
such.

>    and sadly, I must agree, there probably won't be "profit" for ya. Sorry.
> hmm... Anyone have any con-connections? (I know I don't anymore)

Maybe you mis read I didn't want any profit :).  I'm just being realistic here
:)

Hopefully when pnp2 is done we can do a large CD going.  pnp1 nd pnp2 on it
with everything in between.  I have about 99% of the pnp universe in file
format already so its easy to do.  (don't have tower of the dead in computer
form).