[PnP] idea (PDA)

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 15:30:40 CET 2004

Though I am not programmer enough to do it my idea for any computer game for
P&P would be a scenario based game that is just played. All the math,
tables, etc, would be handled by the program in the background. The player
would not need to know any of them. He would be able to call up info
relevant to his character as desired but need not do so to enjoy the game.