[PnP] Re: Your archive

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sun May 2 19:34:28 CEST 2004

At 07:16 PM 4/29/2004, you wrote:
>[24.166.164.146]) <-----------the infected person

The email did not come from me, but it must be someone who has both my
email address as well as that for the list in his collection and probably
uses a dial-up connection with kc.rr.com.

I was away giving lectures (and a few days of holiday) last week, so didn't
see this until now. I have also seen that some Korean spammer has
discovered the list or website. I'll see what little I can do to stop spam
and viruses being distributed by the list. Will take a few days though.

Wout
Wout Broere		broere at powersandperils.org
P&P Website:		http://www.powersandperils.org/