[PnP] Armor construction and repair

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Thu May 13 21:22:20 CEST 2004

The simple "AV squared" rule is too simplistic.  It's not like we have that
many forms of armor...I'm sure some basic research could find the time it
took medieval armorers to make the equivalent armor and just present the
data in a table.

Burton Choinski
Principal Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-589-4089
fax:      978-589-5903

MatrixOne, Inc.
210 Littleton Rd.
Westford, Ma 01886
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce