[PnP] Royal City of Donara

Larry Kurgan at Fastmail.fm
Sat May 29 18:23:00 CEST 2004

Hello Wout,

WB> Also, ... guild members are present.

WB> I can't decipher what could be the missing word. Anyone has the article and
WB> can look it up?

    It says "Also 3d6 guild members are present."

    Y'know, I thought I had *everything* for P&P HQ scanned so I could
    cart it around with me, but somehow this article, one of the most
    important, got skipped! Oops. I'd better go back over everything
    and see if I'm missing anything else.

Best regards,

   Larry                         mailto:Kurgan at Fastmail.fm