[PnP] Ships ahoy

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Nov 3 03:39:56 CET 2004

Those who know me over the years know I've asked about ships and such in
pnp.  Well I'm finally starting to get a organized set of notes.  I've
completed reading 2 books on ancient ships (waiting on 3rd and final).
Once this is done I'll adapt those facts and figures and come up with a
good ship module.  If anyone however has ship homebrew rules or info send
them my way and I'll add or adapt such rules to the final module.

On a side note, my book 3 project was complete aside from the creatures
Richard has made/added/changed.  I'm waiting on word from him as to when
that editing is done then I'll get back to my project and complete that.
He has added a ton of nice new creatures.  I had at one time a file just on
the exact changes to creatures but theres so many news ones I figure its
best you find out on your own :)

Stay tuned..