[PnP] Creature Book

Larry Kurgan at Fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 16 23:31:46 CEST 2004

Hello Wout,

>>Does anyone have The Creature Book in PDF format?

WB> Only the draft version that is on the website.

   I've got 'em all in HQ PDFs. You want me to upload them somewhere?
   They're pretty big, though.

   Original box: 5 books, box covers & inserts. 111 MB total.

   Perilous Lands: 3 books. 47 MB total.

   Heroes articles: 29 MB total. I'm not sure if I have all the Heroes
   articles, though. I haven't double-checked it yet. Here's the list
   of what I have:

   A Traveler's Guide to Donara
   Becoming a Magic User
   Careful Character Creation
   Doom Manor
   Is Your Character Normal?
   New Skills
   Shadow Magic
   So What's So Great About Powers & Perils?
   The Priesthood
   The Sea of Tears
   Weapon Masters of the Western Lands

   Ok, I definitely see that The City of Donara is missing. Don't
   remember if any more are.

Best regards,

   Larry                         mailto:Kurgan at Fastmail.fm