[PnP] Book 2 project - Questions 28-54

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sun Sep 12 01:58:50 CEST 2004

With any "permanent" reduction in stats, what happens to the skills if a maximum drops below current level?
My Answer = The level(s) would be temporarily lost, inaccessible until the attribute(s) is(are) regained.

Now another question: When resurrected do you 'reset' the limits on training attributes? Are the limits ignored?
I gotta admit to being nasty about that - in my games the limits still apply. One might have to go and get lots of experience to regain attributes after maxing the training.

        Alex K