[PnP] New Spells

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Mon Sep 13 01:09:40 CEST 2004

Ok.  Finished with the Book 2 project pretty much till get answers from
Richard.  In doing the reading for every spell in B2 and elsewhere I've
come up with a whole new slew of new spell suggestions.  Some are old I've
used for over a decade in various ways.  Some are from players and others
are my recent creations.

Theres about 113 in total :)

They follow in 3 posts and then a post which is just the Reference Chart
for the new spells ...if Wout thinks the other stuff I've posted on spells
and this stuff is good I can send you the files wout for download that
includes everything.

I put it in 3 posts to not put much in one post so it should be way under
64k each :)  The file itself is 171k.

Here Goes...

Some of them I've already posted awhile back....after Burton's reply I've
edited some of them according to his suggestions.

This should be the last big slew of BIG posts I do for some time..so don't
panic :)...

The next porject working on now is a GM reference chart for the creatures
from book 3.  Then the ship module which I'm still researching and learning
alot of info to create boats with.