[PnP] First Response

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Mon Sep 20 13:59:03 CEST 2004

For the New book 3 we might want to work in a few more animals (Camel, for
desert areas, perhaps elephants for those plains areas that might support
them).

Some additional riverine hazards (Crocks, boa constrictors) need to be
added.

Like you have Tonahs with the base creature multipliers, may want to figure
out a "Skeletal" creature mod (i.e. Skeletal Bear, Skeletal Horse).

I think the larger creatures need to be a little tougher.  I mean a Giant is
supposed to be pretty bad-ass, but it shouldn't be a cake-walk for 3
adventurere (1 with a bow, one with some magic and the other beefing it
out).  The Low DCV and along with the way Exp is figured (effectivly AHP
squared), had my group HUNTING for them in the Marentian hills -- they are
just bags of experience on feet.

I had planned on a trial change of "scaling" -- Basically the larger
creatureswould get a scale modifier (x2, x3, etc) that modified the
hitpoints by that amoount, but reduced the experience gain by the same
multiple (keeping exp gain the same, but the larger creatures would be
tougher).