[PnP] First Response

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Tue Sep 21 13:12:55 CEST 2004

Alot of creatures could be added.  But we also dont' want to be like some
games where its like a encylopedia of tome to get creatures...a good set
exists now..and allows you to add some...there was one game that had a HUGE
set of creatures that got a bit tedious...what system was
that...Chartmaster?..err..RoleMcaster?...can't think of the system...oh well

That's why I suggested a few to cover holes.  We need more river creatures
(crocodiles, hippos, big water snakes, perhaps niads or other similar
fantasy water creatures).

<http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot>