[PnP] PnP Ships and everything you wanted to know about 'em

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Apr 5 01:07:14 CEST 2005

	/Only two months behind I'm finally going to start this week working on
the PNP ship module.  Try to do something reasonable for eveyrthing you
ever wanted to know about Ships.  It'll likely take me just this week to
organize the data and read the notes/websites.

If you have anything you'd like to see in such a supplement, or wish to add
anything or suggest anything or pay me for my work or general comments just
let me know :)

It'll likely take me the rest of this month to finish.

On a side note.  Someone sent me a zip of ship deck plans.  Who was this?
And what's the URL so I can add credit and a link to the supplement.
Thanks.  I could wade through email but would take some time :<

On a side note I was looking for my old notes on Random Weather I did years
ago and couldn't find them.  So I spent about 3 days and wrote a new and
maybe better supplement for weather.  It fits any rpg but is good for pnp
as well. If anyone interested let me know and I'll post it.  I have someone
reviewing it right now and then I gotta spell check it and such.

Thanks