[PnP] For or against a 'forum' for P&P?

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Fri Apr 22 23:47:15 CEST 2005

Paul and others,

I agree with most of the 'against' arguments, but there is one extremely
valid point in favor of a forum: the search capabilities. I realised that
we can use google for that and made a very quick hack to have a form search
google only for entries on the pnp list. It seems to work
(http://www.powersandperils.org/searchlist.htm).

Better form should follow when time permits.

Wout

PS: There are some additions to the site, but there is a lot more still in
my Inbox that needs to be added to the site.