[PnP] Slow list, group sayings and customs

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Dec 9 04:35:05 CET 2005

At 01:59 PM 12/7/05 -0500, you wrote:
>Since the list has been so slow recently I thought I'd bring up the
>topic of game group "customs" or "sayings".
>
>These are themes or quotes that tend to reoccur in your games, or even
>in real life (you geek! :)  I'm just interested as to how playing P&P
>has rolled over into your general gaming experience and/or life.
>
>Some from our group...
>--------------------------------------
>
>1) "Deceivers"

Well its sad when you see movies or TV and think.  "Gee that guy must
have 12 hit points."  "Boy that monster must have a MR of 18!".

>2) "going to hell for a brass bit a day"

Solo PCs are good for hirelings with a mind.

>4) The "nil" zone

I don't have such a thing.  Never did.

But as a programmer Nil means a whole new thing to me :)

Still working on ships.  Over 1 meg of finished data and 830k left to go
through.  Cutting down a lot.  Just finished another file...