[PnP] Mind Burn - Surf the Brain Waves

David Hunt dhunt at myriad.net
Tue Feb 8 06:45:30 CET 2005

I've always considered Mind Burn damage to be more or less permanent.
i.e.  That the damage will to the target's characteristics will remain
after the spell's duration has run out, but that the points could be
recovered as the tatget gains new stat points along with their experience.

just my two cents.