[PnP] Mind Burn - Surf the Brain Waves

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 22:14:34 CET 2005

Permanent, or permanent in a sense? I say, remove the character points from your stats (thus, permanent - in a sense). One of my now long gone friends said "Write it in the MODIFIERS sections", thus PERMANENT!!!! I would never be THAT harsh, but he had a good arguement (brain damage can't be fixed and is hard to work around).

Also, when a character has maxed their stats, are they allowed to "save" character points earned through experience? I've always said no way, but I was just wondering what others have done. To allow it would make mind burn and astral ills less... devastating.

Sylverrs_ dragon <abnaric at hotmail.com> wrote:
Permanent