[PnP] For or against a 'forum' for P&P?

Paul L. Ming pming at northwestel.net
Wed Feb 23 04:07:39 CET 2005

Hiya.

I was wondering if the 'main' P&P site (Wout's) will ever be getting a Forum
for P&P. I like email lists and all that, but forums have a lot of
advantages (independent from email, better history for searching, various
subjects are found in different areas, etc.).

I have tried to log in to this one; http://powers.charsys.com:16080/forums/
, but it never works for me...no error, just a blank page.

Anyway, I can't remember if this has ever been discussed on the list. I
would *love* to see a forum on the main P&P site...but if there is a need,
I'm sure someone (maybe even me) could do up a nice forum. :)

Thoughts?

Paul L. Ming

PS: Yeah, new email from my old hotmail one for those of you who care. :)