[PnP] Permanent Magics - Orient Self

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Jan 4 04:12:07 CET 2005

At 04:46 PM 1/3/05 -0900, you wrote:
>I suspect that this is something to be decided by the individual GMs.
>
>If a Shaman Ensorcels an item to cast 'Orient Self' on him one or more
>times a day, would this item work? Would it need to be a drum?

Oh.  Good question.  But to me I'd stick with OS/Drum.  So no.  Two reasons
is shamans should have their focus for the main spell - ie Drum.  Two OS is
a vital spell and putting it into a item doesn't make him a Shaman.  As if
he does't 'talk' to the gods anymore and thus if he can't cast OS then oh
well...