[PnP] Construction

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Jun 3 03:35:08 CEST 2005

At 09:24 PM 6/2/05 +0200, you wrote:
>At 19:27 02/06/2005, you wrote:
>>I found this while digging through my old game archives while a build was
>>running.  Tech items beyond P&P (scuba, pressure suits) have been
>>removed.  Wout, if you could add this information to the construction
>>rules I posted earlier, that would be great.
>>

>This has been added to the construction rules on the site. And on a similar
>note: the Culture Book project Scott undertook a while ago has also been
>formatted (as html) and is now available both on the site and as download.
>Took a while to format correctly.

Excellent.  However some errors in those files I've noticed since then.
I'm going to clean up all my files eventually.  Was going to resend you the
updated stuff later but you did so much work on those files I doubt I will
unless its a major mistake :)

I would invite everyone to check out the culture stuff since most of the
posts did not show up in the list too well.

I would especially appreciate comments on the Timeline post I think that
will be useful to many GMs/Players.

Thanks.  Hope to see comments :)