[PnP] Experience and increasing skills.

Björn Jansson Vansinne at telia.com
Tue May 10 13:09:36 CEST 2005

Some skills the rules clearly state how they are increased by experience.

But how is it with Assassin? How do the characters gain experience in it? So
far the only way we see it (we being our gaming group), it is only possible
to TRAIN the Assassin skill. This is since there never is a roll against the
Assassin skill
 so there can be no success with it. (I bet there are other
skills/packages that suffer the same way – but I’ve only come across
Assassin so far – we’re still early in to the use of P&P.)

How how other gaming groups solved this problem?

Regards,

/B