[PnP] RE: pnp Digest, Vol 12, Issue 2

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Mon May 16 00:41:49 CEST 2005

At 10:46 PM 5/14/05 -0600, you wrote:
>Would someone be willing to buy a Visual Basic Battle program for PnP that
>would let you pick the creatures, add the characters and their stats weapons
>and modifiers. Have input windows for REAL dice rolls and calculate the all
>the off the damage and keep track of whose turn it is. My colliege would
>make it for a charge depending on the amount of buyers. I'll be buying it
>myself when he's done. I could use input on the creation process. It would
>be a program that you could run but not modify. Please let me know. Thanks,
>Sincerely
>Brandon

Me no?  I'm a programmer so would just do my own for free :)
Plus a combat sim not all that good to use since there are so many other
factors (called mankind) which throw monkey wrenches in.  I mean one on one
would be ok to do assuming the character fights to the death...assuming the
character doesn't use skill or intellgence...:)

I did one up years ago for pnp and about 3 other rpg systems and pnp was
the hardest o the bunch but nothing I'd use in a real game.