[PnP] Diamonds Are Forever

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Oct 13 01:27:37 CEST 2005

Hey Richard?

Was re-reading the rules for the first time in 20 years cover to cover.
Just to see if I forgot anything.  Did find one minor note (MUs must be PC
class..opps always did them npcs).  Anyways still an excellent work after
20 years. :)

Book 4.  2.226 If I recall the rule.  You mentions a place where Diamons
are on a beach?  Where's this.  I want to send my character there ? :)

Ok.  So I need books to read :)

Anyways, any plans for new Creature Encounter tables?  v2 stuff?
If you could tell me the terrains they belong in I could come up with some
of my own.  Just curious.

Still working on ship stuff.  Editing the spells and NMIs I sent you a
email about a couple months ago.  Still piddling with ships....spells once
i finish Water spells will get to the nitty gritty ship stuff.  Still doing
web research.

Oh.  Playtesters for pnp?  They around on the web?  Could use more pnp
folks :)