[PnP] Equator

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Oct 26 22:55:42 CEST 2005

Richard.

When you made the PL did you place the land mass more northern or are the
north and south seas bigger than we see?  As I figure it Map 15 the eastern
edge of the Ba'rual/Zen'da border is the center of the PL.  That would make
that line the equator.  But was curious if the Sea of tears might be a more
fitting one?
Was curious how you did the 'global' view.

Somewhat important on how storms form like hurricanes and such.  Hurricanes
can only form 300 miles N/S of the Equator technically.  Therefore was
curious on your view.  I know we could put it anywhere but was curious what
you had planned on.