[PnP] Equator

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Fri Oct 28 14:58:32 CEST 2005

So the effects of climate (as per distance from the equator) is not tide
to the sun?

So, if you really wanted to be a jerk (and assuming the powers above
would let you), you could turn it 90 degrees, making Djanesborg an
equatorial forest (with the daylight of Norway) and they would be having
snowball fights in L'pnth (and Katai would be an arctic hell).