[PnP] Game

Franklin Robertson fbrobertson at charter.net
Mon Oct 31 03:07:14 CET 2005

Thanks for answering, those of you who've answered so far...I am in Greenville, SC., and any kind of gaming...whether play by mail/email or table top...would be great for me...though I might need some help constructing the character (I think I've got it, but I'm a "hands on" kind of person who needs a bit of help constructing the char)...I do have the other suppliments, so I can look for background info using the Perilous Lands box set...I have been rpling for years, but, as I am sure some of you know, most people jump on D&D but then look doe eyed when you mention that there are other rpling games in the world!  Sylverrs Dragon, setting up a game would be fine by me but I am in Seminary now while having to work full time.  We can work out a time that would be great.  Scott Adams, I'd be interested in the play-by-email if you can send info...anyone else?