[PnP] The Goiden Project

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Wed Aug 9 19:35:00 CEST 2006

Thanks. Now that I have my photoshop methods down pat, if I get some
time I may do other regions as my brother's game progresses (he has a
game set in the P&P world for the most part, with some tweaks.  Not
using the P&P system)

_______________
Burton Choinski | Principal Software Engineer | ENOVIA MatrixOne
210 Littleton Road | Westford, MA  01886
Office: 978 589 4089 | Fax: 978 589 5903 | Cell: 508 843 7183
burton.choinski at matrixone.com
The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain
legally privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is
intended for a particular recipient.  If you are not the intended
distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail
information is prohibited. When addressed to MatrixOne clients or
vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the
terms and conditions in the governing contract.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by
return e-mail, and delete the e-mail.