[PnP] Re: [POWERS-AND-PERILS] Enhanced Equipment List (for use or comment)

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Fri Aug 11 13:58:41 CEST 2006

Bwahahahah!

_______________
Burton Choinski | Principal Software Engineer | ENOVIA MatrixOne
210 Littleton Road | Westford, MA  01886
Office: 978 589 4089 | Fax: 978 589 5903 | Cell: 508 843 7183
burton.choinski at matrixone.com
The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain
legally privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is
intended for a particular recipient.  If you are not the intended
distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail
information is prohibited. When addressed to MatrixOne clients or
vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the
terms and conditions in the governing contract.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by
return e-mail, and delete the e-mail.