[PnP] Invisibility spell

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 18:00:48 CEST 2006

I have to agree with it's straitforewardness, but (as usual), I add a deviousness to this spell. Contact denotes inclusion. "Contact" includes missile-fire (the projectile was initially included, so is a part of the spell). The inclusion of a person through a strike lasts only 1 phase (think about it, if you contact after the magic effects portion, they would have until that time to use their invisibility). The person who touched them can still see the attacked, and vice versa, but others, even those included in the spell can not. They become invisible to your allies, and will probably not capitolize on this fact, but might.

Dan Gadle <dge at ksu.se> wrote:       Reading the spell invisibility leads me too believe that the invisible PC/NPC can attack and still remain invisible
Is that correct?