[PnP] Ship Project - Installment #7 - Ship Types

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sat Aug 26 06:08:40 CEST 2006

     This week's installment - #7 - Shi Types, Classes and Purproses

     This file was initial research on various ship types.  In
     doing the research many many MANY websites were used but
     one great website was very useful.  It led to the factual
     data in this document.  It contains 24 different types
     of ships, boats and craft with their classes and general
     purpose on the water.  Then a bottom section contains
     ship notes that really did not fit well in any other
     document.  At least 98% of the file is factual with only
     a few items added from my own views and opinion.

     Hope you enjoy.  I dnn't know at this point.  After 6
     installments no comments on the other stuff yet :<