[PnP] Hello and a question

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 22:07:59 CET 2006

Hi there. I just joined the mailing list and saw that you mentioned that you run a pbem for PnP. I was wondering if you are considering new players? If so I would very much be interested as it's a pain trying to find a PnP group anywhere and I'm always looking for the chance to play. I've owned the game for a while but only had the opportunity to play it a few times but have been playing rpg's for several years. I appreciate your time reading this and any consideration and information on your part. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks and have a nice day.