[PnP] Westernlands - Bestiary

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Feb 21 05:43:02 CET 2006

Richard.  Finally finished all the documents.  Great Stuff.  I was happy to
see you took some of my spells for your mythos (Knot Untie, Cold Powers and
a few others) in the files.  I'm honored especially since I'm not that
creative in the scale of worlds you create.  Its interesting to read the
files.  I mean pnp basic is like PG.  Reading your files is more PG13 at
least in some ways.  We also see a bit of where your style of play comes in
through the documentation.  Would be nice to play under you.

Q: The Sand Dragon the 3 inch dust thing.  Is that 3 real inches or 3 " as
in 30 feet?  Just making sure.

Still love Vulca.  Man I can have fun in that place if I ever could get a
group out that far.  So many lands...so many cities...countries..races...so
little time...