[PnP] To Scott Adams

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Jun 22 06:23:58 CEST 2006

At 12:21 AM 6/22/06 -0400, you wrote:
>Actually, Mr. Adams, you answered my questions last month.  I am the one
that asked about the Version 2.0 combat rules, and the creature stats.
Remember, I'm the one who questioned the high stats (namely Strength) for
birds of prey.  Thanks again for the welcome.

Yes.  I recall now.  Just without a name and only email its hard.  Since I
deal with so many emails and such.  :)

So did you get a pnp group/game going up there? or Down there?  or Side there?

Website: http://www.funport.net/~longshot