[PnP] Version 2 Rules

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Mon May 29 23:51:50 CEST 2006

At 12:57 PM 5/29/06 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi, I just downloaded all of the Version 2 rules.  I used to own this game
a very long time ago but never really got a chance to play it.  I noticed
that the Combat rules were not included in Book 2.  I know that it is a
work in progress.  Are there any intentions on changing the combat rules at
all?  Thanks

The actual combat rules weren't that much to update as is.  Aside from the
errata stuff there wasn't much changes needed.  Mainly the rules were
updated for

1 - New Skills, New character types
2 - Tons of New spells (some of mine :)), new character magic types (bards,
druids, witches, priests, Kotothi shaman, etc.).
3 - Tons of new monsters
4 - Very little was changed here if any.  Can't recall much if anything
actually changed here?

There is a version 2 combat book though out there but I never put them side
by side to compare each rule.

Website: http://www.funport.net/~longshot