[PnP] Sorry

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Mon Nov 13 04:12:56 CET 2006

At 11:22 PM 11/9/06, Sylverrs_ dragon wrote:

>    I make an effort to get out a Christmas present each year to thank you all for your interest and everything you have done to enjoy the game and keep it going. I will be late in doing so this year. My mother is in hospice care. My time is hers until the final day comes.
>
>    I wish you all a great Thanksgiving and wonderful Christmas.

Through my own similar experience a few years ago I know life is short and family is more important.  So be with her.  No rush on anything.  We'll be here.  Christmas can be year round.  I do hope there are few complications and pray for no pain for her.  If you are willing to give her name we can pray for her by name.  Seems to make prayers even stronger.  Good luck and hope all goes well as it can.