[PnP] Armor Damage

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Sun Oct 1 20:36:51 CEST 2006

Again, been a while since I ran P&P, and chucked some of the older "house rules" that we used when we were "kids", reverting to the book rules in those cases.  No arguments on those.

One thing that came up was armor damage.  They had leathers (all they could afford), and that armor was getting peeled off like mad.  I saw Richard's Pre-2.0 text, but it only had Magic and onward.  Were there any changes being considered regarding armor damage, or are you really asking players to be wearing armor that will likely be nuked in a single decent combat? (for low armors)?