[PnP] Magic users

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Fri Oct 20 09:16:44 CEST 2006

In the past we used a house rule that there could be no more than two
magic users in the group (of 8 players) at the same time. The other
players had to take fighters or similar non-magical PCs. Secondly, if
you had played a magic user and for some reason needed a new
character (i.e. your MU got whacked), you could not play a MU again
straight away, but had to play a fighter first.

All of this in order to limit the number of MUs in the group and the
idea that MUs could quickly become too powerful.

Since I dropped this house rule, we ended up in a situation where
there are NO magic users being played in the current group. I was
just wondering if others have used similar limits on the number of
MUs in the group.

Ft

Wout Broere		broere at powersandperils.org
P&P Website:		http://www.powersandperils.org/