[PnP] Greetings, all!

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sat Sep 9 23:03:14 CEST 2006

Welcome back David,

The name sounded familiar but I had no idea that it had been quite a
few years since you were a member of the PnP list. The group of
subscribers on the list has grown a bit, but you might also find a
couple of familiar names, as most of the members from years ago are
still members today.

And indeed, Richard Adams is a member of the list nowadays and gives
his often requested and well received input from time to time.

Happy PnPing,
Wout