[PnP] Hand to Hand

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Aug 23 04:21:05 CEST 2007

Well there isn't one single system out there that centers around hand to hand and has great rules that I've seen.  Some come close but let's face it its all weapon use.

Tobie - Still interested? Not heard anythig back.

David - I am getting new spam blocked msgs from your email.  So I can't reply anymore to your msgs.  I got my isp to insert in their server a non spam request.  But it looks like its back again and as you know I've not sent spam to you.  So unless you can yell at the comcast folks and get them to fix it you'll have to get another emali address like yahoo or get ICQ or something so we can talk.  I can get but not reply it seems due to comcast's spam filters.