[PnP] pnp Digest, Vol 38, Issue 9

David A. Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun Jul 29 17:40:48 CEST 2007

Well, several things, I guess.  What are the favored armor types?  Being
that they look to be rather warm (jungle on island) I don't see them
wandering around in plate.  Shields in use?  Bows?  Also, since they have no
horses to speak of, how do they move materials/food/goods around?  Bovines?
They must also have one heck of an agricultural system to support 1.5M
people on that little land area.  Since they are an island and so dependant
on the seas, what kind of religion do the majority have?  I was thinking an
Elder form with Zu and Manakel being prevalent (Manakel esp. for the
sailors?  We also know they engage in slavery, should not a portion of the
population be slaves from the East (red skinned, black hair?)

That sort of stuff.

Thanks

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 07:32:11 -0400
> From: "Sylverrs_ dragon" <abnaric at hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [PnP] Lemasa - more background info?
> To: pnp at abroere.xs4all.nl
>
> Be happy to answer if you have questions or areas of improvement in mind.
>

> >From: "David A. Sanders" <dasandersx at comcast.net>
> >To: <pnp at abroere.xs4all.nl>
> >Subject: [PnP] Lemasa - more background info?
> >Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:17:01 -0700
> >
> >Has anybody put together more background info on Lemasa?  The info we
have
> >now is kinda shallow...no harm meant.  It's just lacking so much of the
> >detail of other nations.
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >DAS

> Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary!
> http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2

> At 01:17 AM 7/28/07, you wrote:
> >Has anybody put together more background info on Lemasa?  The info we
have now is kinda shallow...no harm meant.  It's just lacking so much of the
detail of other nations.

> I've never played in that region.  Fomoria.  But never in teh SE island.
But its a island.  Not much imagination to figure Invasions.  Repulse.
Invasion.  Repulse.  Invasion...Invasion...Repulse :)