[PnP] Book one HTML

Paul L. Ming pming at northwestel.net
Wed Jun 13 03:15:45 CEST 2007

Hiya.

   I like it for the most part. Three things though:

(1) What I'm not keen on, is the spacing of the text: the subject
headings should be spaced more than the text of it's body.
(2) The tables are also a bit hard to read with the 'double edge
padding' on the cells; either no lines, a single line, or shading would
make it much more readable.
(3) It's HTML, so use the linking capabilities more. For example, if
there is something that said "Next, you find the characters, Initial
Increase, Social Standing, Age and any Special Attributes". In that
sentance, "Increase", "Social Standing", "Age", and "Special
Attributes", should be hot linked to their subject.

Maybe after you have a single page, you can do a version that is more
'web-site' like; where each major section and it's sub-sections (e.g.,
1.0, 1.0.1, 1.1, 2.0, 2.1, 2.1.1, etc.) are on their own 'page'. Just a
thought. :)

Paul L. Ming