[PnP] Re: pnp Digest, Vol 34, Issue 6

David A. Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Mar 30 05:52:22 CEST 2007

http://www.alpharubicon.com/primitive/tanningdragoona.htm

that's a link that tells how to tan leather.  it seems to me that the
availability of tanning supplies might limit the amount that could be done.
Also, since they are 'naturally' magical creatures, there could be either
some resistance to tanning or some other 'special' chemical/excretion
needed.

my 2-cents

DAS