[PnP] Dagger - Fight

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 00:13:46 CET 2007

For Dagger-fighting (not too much like "knife fighting", to be sure).  Dex - Hand coordination and manipulation.  Perfect sense.  St - Makes good sense as well, this is not power hitting, and thus requires continual motion.  A - In knife-fighting, I'd say Agility should be swapped for Stamina, but Dagger-fighting I see as the combat art (not a form of street-fighting with an incredibly light weapon).  Still, body placement is important so a stat bonus factor makes perfect sense.  (D+St)/10+AB seems perfectly logical.
     To make a Knife-fighting skill (Limit weapon weight to a half-pound at most), (D+A)/10 (possible + StB) would make sense.  These knives would do next to no damage unless a severe or deadly hit was scored (probably WSB -2 or worse).

      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Could also be D+St)/10 RU + AB. Will have to check on it.