[PnP] noob questions part V - bride of son of uncle of noob questions...

Paul L. Ming pming at northwestel.net
Mon Nov 12 11:53:43 CET 2007

Hiya.

   I noticed this as well. So my solution was rather simple: I doubled
the DR of all armors. This seemed to work fairly well. The only other
thing that I've considered is is totaling up the "lowest possible
damage" from the weapon...that's how much damage it does to armor. So,
if someone makes a Hit for 1d6+3, it always does 4 points to armor
(1+3). If someone gets a Deadly hit for 4d10+8 (4+8), it does 12 points
to armor. But, so far, just doubling the armors DR seems to do it.

Paul L. Ming