[PnP] Enhanced magic spell

David A. Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Oct 13 04:46:26 CEST 2007

OK...here's the question...if I enhance seeds, how many do I get per spell?

Some plant items that get enhanced (seeds, typically) need 1 seed per Food Point to take effect.  Now, FP/person is different for each person.  When I enhance some seeds, for instance, and I get only a certain number of doses per enhance success, I get fewer enhanced seeds (2) as a 90# weakling (2FP/day) and the grotesquely fat guy gets 4...and the dwarf gets more, the elf gets less, etc....

So, how many do I get?

Personally, I think it should be three AVERAGE doses...like 3 FP/dose...but I don't know how to resolve this.  I would even go for a variable amount...and have the number enhanced vary based on the success roll...the closer to 1 the more get enhanced...if you barely make your success roll, you barely get any successful enhancements

So...what do you think?

David Sanders