[PnP] Mapping

Burton Choinski bchoinski at comcast.net
Mon Sep 3 21:24:52 CEST 2007

I'm afflicted by wanderlust...and boredom (though I have my local
legends group to keep me busy, but we only meet once per month or so).

Anyone have any areas they would like mapped in high-res (like I have
done in my other areas in my current gaming session) that they would
like done?

While I'll take any sort of requests (added to the queue), those with
a good reusability for other P&P GM's will be bumped up the list.
The time for each will depend a lot on the complexity.  Any specific
site info should be emailed to me directly (bchoinski at comcast.net) so
I can fit it in.  Obviously, I need direct email so I can relay
drafts to you.  Final versions to be sent to Wout for general use
once finished.
        -- Burton