[PnP] Weight Challenged...

Burton Choinski bchoinski at comcast.net
Mon Sep 3 22:15:15 CEST 2007

I'm reminded of the "Asterix & Cleopatra" movie quote...

"They're all wizards!"

Shoot, even my player's "wizards" are pretty beefy.  Don't have any
dragon/humans (thank Metatron!)

 From the online sites I can find, the rule of thumb seems to be 20%
weight (load plus tack).  No indication if this is basic portage (no
change to travel speed) or total limit (speed at 10%).  If we go with
the portage abilities in Book 1, a War IV at 320# carry with 20%
would be 1600#, about the top size for a huge honking horse.  Thus,
this 20% seems to be raw portage.