[PnP] Mapping

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 15:27:39 CEST 2007

Mordara is in Donara. It is the county on the Caldan border and a major iron production center.
As to the mapping, any interest in doing a city? If so, Korchu would be fun. If not, a detailed map of A'Korchu might be interesting as a complement to your Goidan campaign.
Only a few thousand details I'd need to give you on either project. Let me know if they are of interest.

Richard